Sternzeit: 2708.089
It's just a talk, Lieutenant.
Mitglieder in diesem Forum: 0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast 4 Beiträge • Seite 1 von 1

Fireworks
Commander
Commander

It's just a talk, Lieutenant.

Beitragvon Fireworks » 14. Januar 2022 23:42

The Commander stands in front of the pilots at the secured area of the flight deck after their quick debriefing.

"Lieutenant Fox, you stay here for a moment. The rest of you, Dismissed! Go on, scoot!"

Markus sighs. His arms are crossed and his feet is tapping while he is waiting for the other pilots to leave.

"Do you know why you're being reprimanded alongside Lieutenant Lafayette?" he asks while looking straight at Cinder.

In the background technicians are preparing three Vampires for take-off, missiles are being attached, scanners adjusted.

Cinder
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Re: It's just a talk, Lieutenant.

Beitragvon Cinder » 15. Januar 2022 00:14

Cinder stands at attention, looking rather nervous while the technicians worked in the back.

He swallows and prepares to answer.

"Sir, I can only assume it is because of how I handled the way Lieutenant Lafayette acted at the end of our mission, that is mentioning it during the debriefing and not talking about it with him first."

Cinder tries his best to hold eye contact with his CO and not get distracted by all the work around them.

Fireworks
Commander
Commander

Beitragvon Fireworks » 7. Februar 2022 21:19

Markus shakes his head a little, still showing no real expression.

"His, Lieutenant? Last time I checked we had a female Kilrathi pilot."

Three pilots walk in close formation past them straight to the Vampires. One of the Colonels quickly turns around to give a quick salute, only to be answered by the same gesture from the Commander.

"Take your sister squadron, Dracula's Finest, for example. Do you know how many times they have protected eachother, not just from external threats but also from brass?"

One of the technicians wheels out a black box from one of the fighters, which has a visible transponder stuck on it.

"Just so you know, we always have our eyes out there, and unless there's literal godly intervention preventing a signal from coming through, we know what's happening. What Lieutenant Lafayette did was wrong. But did you *really* have to tell me about something which, coincidentally, saved a whole lot of lives? Defying assignments isn't good, going against your squadmates is worse."

Cinder
1st Lieutenant
1st Lieutenant

Beitragvon Cinder » 8. Februar 2022 17:27

Tobias looks thoughtful for a moment, before he closes his eyes and takes on a remorseful look.

"Now that you have pointed it out sir, I do believe that I have overreacted quite a bit with telling you during our debriefing immediately after we were basically done. I really don't know what came over me there because I could have mentioned something to her right after the incident, but I didn't."

He opens his eyes again, with a hard and determined look.

"I will definitely go and apologize to her, if I can't do it now then I will during our punishment and I will do my best to think more logical about why my squad-mates do what they do during a mission or outside of them, even if it goes against orders or assignments."

Zurück zu TCS Fearless (engl.)

Gastcharakter

Spielkonsolen

Online: (1)

Serverspende
Spende einfach mit PayPal

Folge uns!